RSS

Singapore 2016: K-live at Resorts World Sentosa




A Kpop fan's heaven.
K-live at Resorts World Sentosa is one of the newest attraction and a popular destination for kpop fans. The place is a little bit tricky to find since it is quite hidden in Sentosa. You can find it in the Korea Town or near the trick eye.



You can watch your favorite JYP idols in K-live via hologram. I personally squealed when it showed GOT7. And it was kinda a vip experience since during that time there were only 3 of us watching.
I won't spoil anything but this is heaven for kpop enthusiasts.

The price is quite expensive but definitely worth it!
My only concern is that there are times when they are closed. When I 1st went there it was closed, though in the schedule it is said to be open. So I went there the next day again.



(wearing my GOT7-  Just right's Mark hoodie )

You are not allowed to take any pictures inside but you can get a souvenir picture from them.



The Insadong Korea Town has a lot of Korean restaurants there. Some are pricey, some are affordable but if you have been craving for Korean food then this is the place.
The restaurant behind me is really affordable and the food is great.
You can also find Missha there, one of the best and popular skin care and cosmetics in South Korea.



I would definitely visit this place again with my co-kpop fans  :)







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment