RSS

Bangkok Days : Day1 ( NAIA dilemma + Bangkok Airport tips)


(✿◠‿◠)
One of my favorite countries to travel is Bangkok. Yes, I've been to Hongkong, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Macau, and Shenzhen in China. Bangkok is not really that tech-y compare to Singapore, they have a limited attractions only.They don't have any Disneyland, Ocean park nor Universal Studio.

But no worries Bangkok has its own charm and that is their historical sites. It's a place where you could find temples everywhere and not only that, people there really  respect their religion. More info about my travel will be posted soon, how we travel w/o any tour guide and we survive in the language barrier.

For the meantime, here's a short post about my 1st day or the travel day from Davao to Bangkok.
This is my second time in Bangkok and will be staying for 6 days.

Day 1,
Feeling sick , 2 days before our flight I was rushed at the Davao Doctors Hospital's emergency room and got 3 shots. Seriously , 1 shot to stop the pain and it didn't work and another 2 shots . But because my veins are not showing up they gave up the 4th shot, thankfully.  The best part was that I faced my fear about it and it was my first shot. Never thought that my ulcer will be saying hi to me 2 days before our flight ~.~

When it comes to international flights we preferred Philippine Airlines, you know the reason ^^.
But as usual, PAL is .............
Davao- Manila > Delayed
Manila-Bangkok > Delayed

NAIA Terminal 2 :
There's this guy who helped us. Actually we were rushing to transfer to transfer to the international departure area. And as usual we were quite lost, but luckily the guy who were with us in the elevator helped us.
Almost feels like a V.I.P from security check to the immigration.
Well~ To be honest I find him cute hahaha, he's an employee or an intern maybe who check your hand bags before going to the immigration. He helped be actually and got me a pen, or he is really like that. Too bad didn't get his name nor a pic with him :3

The BV part, once you're done with the immigration there is a security check. When I put my bags in the container the people who were charge on it got mad, since the container/tray was for a small bag only. Seriously my bag is small, and it has my laptop, DSLR, my lens and gadgets on it. And that bag is brand new + it a designers bag. Seriously I was disappointed by how they treat their customers, they didn't inform us in a friendly way but a rude manner. Etiquette was lost, customer service was gone and I hate them. I wonder how they treated foreigners or VIPs, or maybe they are just biased. My point is that, we are your customers please treat us in a nice way. Next time, I'll be taking pictures.

So yes, been travelling a lot. I have been to NAIA a lot and always staying in Terminal 2 but since then no progress, I mean the food stalls and the mini shopping stop are the same.
If I have a choice, Terminal 3 is the best you can choose a variety of foods there.








On board and another delay of 30 mins.


What I like about PAL is that they serve hot meals and fast.
But I was surprised that they are much faster than before, and oh I like the 
Ice Cream for dessert rather than the brownies or etc..
~~~~~~~~~
Arrival in Bangkok: around 9pm there






Bangkok airport tip:
1st: If you want to go to the CR then do it once you arrived.
2nd: Don't take any pictures there, you need to get to the immigration very quick.
3rd: Ready your immigration stab/ the paper that you need to show in the immigration and your passport.
4th: Goodluck ! the line is really long.
5th: Once you're done, go to the CR first if you want
6th: Find your luggage
7th: Change you currency to Thai baht, but enough only for your transportation.
trust me the Dollar-Thai baht is not that great compare to the money changers outside.
8th: Go down bellow the airport, you can find metered taxi there and it is safe.
9th: Goodluck with the line again :)
10th: Don't forget the paper that was given to you


Enjoy and Have fun staying at Bangkok
(。◕‿◕。)

The hotel where I stayed: http://jcassielfconfessions.blogspot.com/2014/01/bangkok-days-arnoma-hotel-bangkok-review.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment