RSS

Travel Essentials: Pink Urban Luggage review



This is one of the best travel bag I ever used since I started traveling, the Urban luggage.
Inspired by Elle Fowler's travel bag, I've been searching for this for months
and finally found it in SM Davao Dept. store.
Though the brand from Elle's and mine is diffirent but the inside are almost.

This is my 4th or 5th travel bag, but this is the first time that I bought this type of bag.
Unlike my previous luggage, this isn't the cloth type nor it doesn't have any outside pockets.
And it is pink ~.~, I prefer red or light blue but they didn't have it.


This one has more rough surface that would protect it from scratches.


You can adjust the zippers to make your bag bigger.

The back side

Just like others, this one has also a combination lock
but this one has a TSA lock.
(It allows the screeners or customs to unlock,
inspect and relock bags without damaging the bags.)


The Inside 

Left side: same with other bags
Right side: pockets for toiletries and others.
Plus center pocket

This is what i want, under the pockets 
it has a another compartment
which you can put stuffs that are more delicate 
and you wouldn't want the customs to see it.
(ex. undies? souvenirs? )
or you could place your dresses here
and on the left are your shoes/bags/etc..


+free bag 


After my trip in Bangkok :)
yup 
Seriously i thought it wouldnt fit


Some stuffs I bought.

Soon: Bangkok Haul



Oh! and another thing I like about this bag is that it is light
and can carry 15-20 kj.
Mine was only 15kg~.~


With this I didn't worry shopping while traveling.

sankyuu 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment