RSS

Singapore: Hotel 81 Bugis (review)


Hotel 81 Bugis 

I was in doubt when i booked this hotel because of some bad reviews.
But once we arrived there I was shocked, the location was really in the main city.
Pros:
1. Very NEAR to any sightseeing place
2. Next to the hotel is 7/11, and just next street another 7/11 beside it was a  money changer
3.There are lots of restaurants and shopping mall nearby.
4. Have you heard of Bugis Junction ? It is a big shopping mall there.
Below in it is the Bugis station that is connected from the Airport and to other sightseeing. Very Convenient Indeed
5. In front of the hotel  is the bus & taxi stop
6. Wifi is fast and no minimum of how many gadgets you want to connect
7. Friendly staffs

Cons:
No breakfast
the toiletries are so-so
The bathroom is slippery
The room is small, so if possible don’t bring lots of big luggage 

It is really small compare to other hotels but the location is perfect. 
My purpose for the trip is sightseeing therefore location is important for me.
On my next trip here in Singapore, I will be staying here again. :)
Overall: 8/10 I am really satisfied here 

Inside:





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment