RSS

Singapore 2016- Unexpected free trip to SG





It's been a year since my last visit at Singapore and this year I got a surprised from SM Cinema
that I won a free trip to Singapore.

I love travelling a lot and I make sure that everything is prepared.
But this time it was quite rush, way too unexpected but surprisingly enjoyable.
I experienced a lot of new things during this trip.

I've been to Singapore many times already BUT this is really the BEST travel.

Guide :

The start - Unexpected Call from SM Cinema, ColumbiaPicturesPH and UipmoviesPh

Day 1-  Arrival and Sentosa trip (part1) (part2)
Day 2 - The Huntsman: Winter’s War Premiere Red carpet + Meet and Greet
Day 3 - Mom's birthday + RWSentosa BirthdayTreats
          -K-live sentosa
          -Candylicious
Day 4- Universal Studio Singapore
Day 5- Garden's by the Bay + HBO's Game of Thrrones
Day 5


Review/s-
Travel Bag- Voyager Bag
Hotels
Festive Hotel-Sentosa
Hotel 81-Bugis



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment