RSS

Japan 2015 -Osaka: Dotonbori #JAFUNtasticDuo #CEBTravels #Dotonbori


Dotonbori

 

A famous destination in Osaka,
You can find lots of restaurants here and food chains.
Dotonbori is famous for dining,
meanwhile Shinsaibashi (near dotonbori) is for shopping.

The famous Glico man in Dotonbori is the icon for a famous candy company
Dotonbori in night is so alive and colorful.
Lots of tourists and locals roam around and most of the restaurants are packed.

We really don't have enough time to roam around in Dotonbori since we always
visit this place late at night.

 


I am allergic to tako(octopus) but I really can't resist trying it.
So bought it and it really taste so good.
But my new favorite are the scallops,
I am quite surprised they served it big and it was cheap.

We were kinda lost here and found a street where there are lots of host clubs.
Hosts looks so cool just line in Japanese drama.
but be careful in going to any host clubs since the price is high.
There are also karaoke bars here.


Since I prefer shopping, Little Osaka and DonQuijote are the best shops especially for souvenirs.
There are shops that offers tax refund/tax free/discounts to tourists, just bring your passport.
For DonQuijote, they offer shipping.
For example you bought too much and you want it to be deliveredyou can just ask for assistance.
In my case, we bought a lot of stuffs and I don't want it to carry it since we are going to 
Nagoya then Tokyo for a couple of days.
So what I did was I asked for assistance in DonQuijote and asked them if they can shipped it to Narita, as long as there is no liquid stuffs then it is okay.
It costs 2000 yen I think? The size of the box was medium.
It is very convenient :)

Next time I really need to spend 1-2 days here , Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi is really big.
If you love shopping then go to Shinsaibashi, also you can find a Kit Kat store there that offers
different flavors. Lots of brands are available in Shinsaibashi.
Love it too much, we bought more for midnight snacks.
and yes got an allergy reaction from that.
But it was okay, very worth it.


~end~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment